- Provides selectable-band high-bandwidth 802.11n wireless connectivity for maximum performance
- Supports high-speed connections with Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface for demanding applications
- Bridges wired LANs together wirelessly to reduce cabling and installation costs
- Easy to set up and use with wizard-based configuration
- Safeguards business information with enhanced security, including advanced encryption, secure authentication, and rogue access point detection
As business applications become more powerful and sophisticated, organizations are looking for new ways to extend the performance and reach of their office networks. Delivering secure, high-speed wireless connectivity to employees, partners, and guests anywhere in the office is key. The Cisco® WAP321 Wireless-N Selectable-Band Access Point with PoE makes it easy to deliver advanced 802.11n wireless networking with business-class features - at an affordable price. This flexible solution is perfect for connecting up to 20 employees and can be expanded to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
Built specifically for small businesses, the Cisco WAP321 offers selectable-band 802.11n wireless technology to deliver high throughput and extended range throughout your office. Advanced quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize traffic to support bandwidth-sensitive applications. This sophisticated control enables you to take advantage of voice over WLAN (VoWLAN) to place or receive calls over the wireless LAN infrastructure.
Designed for growing organizations, the Cisco WAP321 offers the ability to smoothly scale your network by bridging wired LANs together wirelessly, to reduce cabling and installation costs. It supports multiple Service Set Identifiers (SSIDs) to enable you to segregate traffic for different departments, users, and communication devices.
For companies that need to provide secure wireless guest access, the Cisco WAP321 offers captive portal support that lets you create a wireless hotspot with visitor authentication.