APC Smart-UPS, 700 Watts / 1000 VA,Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port
RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB, Rack Height 2 U
- Intuitive LCD interface : Provides clear and accurate information in
multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to
use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date : Dynamically provides the month and
year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance
- Green mode : Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused
electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating
efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy meter : Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy
- Pure sine wave output on battery : Simulates utility power to provide
the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected)
servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet group : Single outlet group that may be
controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices,
sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- High online efficiency : Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- SmartSlot : Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the
utility power is out.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging : Prolongs battery life by
regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting
support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB