APC Smart-UPS, 2700 Watts / 3000 VA,Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port
- Intuitive LCD interface : Provides clear and accurate information in
multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to
use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date : Dynamically provides the month and
year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance
- Green mode : Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused
electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating
efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy meter : Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy
- Outlet group control : Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet
groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with
switched outlet groups).
- Wide input voltage range : Designed for harsh electrical environments
to save battery life.
- Battery failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis
on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- High online efficiency : Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- LED Indicators : Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility
- Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the
utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to
protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification : Warns when a battery is not
available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early
detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown : Automatically starts
up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points : Maximizes useful battery life by
widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity : Provides the ability to adapt the
UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator
- Audible alarms : Provides notification of changing utility power and
- Intelligent battery management : Maximizes battery performance, life,
and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved : Ensures the product has been tested and
approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and
within the specified environment.
- Network manageable : Provides remote management of the UPS over the
- Predicitive failure notification : Provides early-warning fault
analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- CD with software, Documentation CD, Rack mounting hardware, Rack Mounting
support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB