APC Smart-UPS SRT 3000VA RM 230V
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable
Includes: CD with software , Documentation CD , Installation guide , Rack
Mounting brackets , Rack Mounting support rails , USB cable , Warranty card
- Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on
batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- ECO Mode Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in
good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing
- Green mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical
components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency
without sacrificing any protection.
- LCD graphics display Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of
operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Rack/Tower convertible Protects the initial investment in the UPS when
migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to
work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power
- Generator compatibleEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected
equipment when generator power is used.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the
use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Power conditioningProtects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning,
and other power disturbances.
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by
correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the
- Predicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis
ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a
battery that needs to be replaced.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained
user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time
to Repair (MTTR)
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to
provide backup power.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by
regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the
connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected
equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and
reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Scalable runtimeAllows additional run time to be quickly added as
- Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in
the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when
migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the
loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware
remotely using FTP.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and
intelligent battery management.Intelligent battery management, pioneered by
APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision
temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery
reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient,
easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement
without powering down.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.Network manageable
via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown
Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system
shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability
of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server
manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety
agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence
that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data
protected and available.Network grade power conditioning protects from
damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture
provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer
time to battery during power events.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual