APC Smart-UPS, 600 Watts / 750 VA,Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port
SmartSlot, USB, Extended runtime model, Rack Height 2 U
- Intuitive LCD interface : Provides clear and accurate information in
multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to
use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date : Dynamically provides the month and
year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance
- Audible alarms : Provide notification of changing flywheel
conditions,Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- InfraStruXure Central compatible : Enables centralized management via
APC InfraStruXure® Central.
- SmartSlot : Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the
utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity : Use any Home Automation network to monitor and
control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to
communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX
installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to
integrate the S20 into those networks.,Provides management of the UPS via a
- Resettable circuit breakers : Enables a quick recovery from overload
- Hot-swappable batteries : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to
protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification : Warns when a battery is not
available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early
detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown : Automatically starts
up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points : Maximizes useful battery life by
widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity : Provides the ability to adapt the
UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator
applications.,Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal
performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- User-replaceable batteries : Increases availability by allowing a
trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing
Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity : Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not
available on all models).
- Temperature-compensated battery charging : Prolongs battery life by
regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) : Gives higher
application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without
using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management : Maximizes battery performance, life,
and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved : Ensures the product has been tested and
approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and
within the specified environment.
- Power conditioning : Protects connected loads from surges, spikes,
lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Network manageable : Provides remote management of the UPS over the
- Predicitive failure notification : Provides early-warning fault
analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting
brackets, Removable support feet, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User