APC Smart-UPS, 4000 Watts / 5000 VA,Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot, Rack Height 5 U
- Audible alarms : Provide notification of changing flywheel conditions,Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- SmartSlot : Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity : Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.,Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Resettable circuit breakers : Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Hot-swappable batteries : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification : Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points : Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging : Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) : Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Safety-agency approved : Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Rack/Tower convertible : Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Network manageable : Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- LED status indicators : Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Plug-and-Play installation :
- CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack mounting hardware, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User Manual, Web/SNMP Management Card