APC Smart-UPS, 1200 Watts / 1500 VA,Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port
SmartSlot, USB, Extended runtime model, Rack Height 2 U
- Intuitive LCD interface : Provides clear and accurate information in
multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to
use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date : Dynamically provides the month and
year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance
- Audible alarms : Provide notification of changing flywheel
conditions,Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- InfraStruXure Central compatible : Enables centralized management via
APC InfraStruXure® Central.
- Network Management : Provides proactive power and environmental
management via web and/or SNMP
- SmartSlot : Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the
utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity : Use any Home Automation network to monitor and
control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to
communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX
installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to
integrate the S20 into those networks.,Provides management of the UPS via a
- CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting
support rails, Removable support feet, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB