Free up space and secure power cords between rack-mount PDUs and attached IT
equipment with this exclusive easy-to-use cord retention method. While these
cords will fit into any standard IEC receptacle or power inlet; the "locking"
feature is enabled only when used with APC AP8000 series Rack PDUs or IT
equipment with built-in locking receptacles. These locking connectors reduce the
probability of accidentally disconnecting cords and dropping loads.
- Nominal Output Voltage: 240V
- Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase: 15A
- Output Connections: (1) IEC 320 C19
- Cord Length: 3.05 meters
- Input Connections: Australian/Chinese
- Cord Length: 3 meters
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Maximum Line Current per phase: 15A
- Maximum Input Current per phase: 15A