The Cisco ATA products are standards-based communication devices that deliver
true, next-generation voice-over-IP (VoIP) terminations to businesses and
residences worldwide. The Cisco ATA 190:
- Protects existing telephone investment: The Cisco ATA 190 supports two
voice ports (RJ-11 phone ports), each with its own independent telephone
number, and a single RJ-45 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet port. Each port supports
either voice calls or fax sessions, and both ports can be used simultaneously.
This adaptor can use existing Ethernet LAN deployments.
- Is cost-effective: The Cisco ATA 190 helps customers turn their analog
phone devices into IP devices cost-effectively and is the preferred solution
to address the needs of customers who connect to enterprise networks,
small-office environments, or the emerging VoIP managed voice services and
local services market.
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports: 2
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Product Type: VoIP Gateway