IQeye Alliance Dome IP Camera
Alliance Vandal-Resistant IP Dome Camera, H.264 (640 x 480), Outdoor
Australian stock.Standard manufacturer's warranty for Australia applies. Please refer to the manufacturer's website
for warranty details.
Enjoy high-quality images with the full-integrated, vandal-resistant megapixel dome camera line, the IQeye Alliance-pro. Its features include high-resolution images from VGA to 5.0 megapixels, full PoE capability and a 3-axis gimbal. The IQeye Alliance-pro’s solid aluminum construction and impact resistant polycarbonate bubble make it tough enough for any environment and its low-profile design gives it the perfect balance between discreet and deterrent.
- Easy Installation Design
Like all IQinVision products, the IQeye Alliance-pro dome camera system is an innovative surveillance camera that is designed to save time and money on installation and maintenance. A key highlight is the industry-first, pivoting hinged shroud that automatically stays aligned with the camera position, yet easily swings away to make the camera positioning a breeze.
- On-Camera Recording
The IQeye Alliance-pro features a built-in slot for an SDHC memory card enabling direct, on-camera recording. Perfect for a back-up solution to any system or for smaller applications. And, with IQrecorder™ embedded directly in the camera, you’ll be able to utilize many sophisticated features including pre-event/post-event
recording, time-date search and AVI export functionality.
IQrecorder enables you to record and playback crisp, clear IQeye Resolution™ images using affordable network storage with no client software. User-friendly features include simultaneous playback and live viewing, day-by-day scheduling, a brand new playback interface with DVD-like controls.
- Vandal-Resistant, Low Profile Surface Mount Housing
- Interior or Exterior Security Video Solution
- Optional H.264 (640 x 480) with Audio
- Full 3-axis Gimbal with Pivoting, Hinged Lens Shroud
- 64 Independent Video Streams with IQcameo™
- Analog Video Out for Installation / Set-up
- Extra Analog Video for Public View Monitor
- SDHC Card Slot for On-camera Storage
- -22°F/-30°C to 122°F/50°C on Extreme Temperature Models
- II Low-light Feature
- IEEE 802.3af - Power-over-Ethernet, or 12-24 VDC
- Low 2.5 watts Power Consumption
- Digital Image Cropping
- Include/Exclude Exposure Window, Privacy Zones
- IP66/NEMA 5 (Outdoor/Extreme Temperature Models)
This product has been deactivated and is no longer available for purchase.