Digital TV on any Mac, PC or iPad in your home network
EyeTV Netstream DTT turns all the computers on your home network into a TV and DVR. If your home has a Wi-Fi network, you can watch live TV wirelessly anywhere in the home or garden.
With EyeTV Netstream DTT the entire familiy can share a TV tuner. A dual tuner, EyeTV Netstream DTT can deliver a different TV programme to two users at the same time, regardless of whether they are watching on a Mac, PC or iPad. EyeTV Netstream DTT gets its TV signal from an aerial and streams television in any room of your home.
- Stream digital TV (DVB-T) on your Mac, PC or iPad – wirelessly in a Wi-Fi network
- Enjoy pristine digital quality television, including HDTV where broadcast via DVB-T
- As a network device, it does not have to be connected to your computer; locate it wherever you have a convenient antenna outlet or reception is the best
- Streams two TV channels to up to two computers at a time in the local network
- Compatible with Mac and PC; both can use EyeTV Netstream DTT at the same time
Note: Performance may be limited by network bandwidth. 100Base-T Ethernet or 802.11n recommended. iPad streaming requires the optional EyeTV app (available on the App Store)
EyeTV 3 software for Mac
EyeTV 3 is the world’s leading TV software for Mac. Watch, pause, and rewind live TV on your Mac. Search two weeks of Program Guide listings, and record one show or create Smart Guides to record an entire season.
Windows PC Compatibility
EyeTV Netstream DTT is compatible with Windows 7 and works great with Windows Media Center. The included THC software for Windows supports many of the same features that are offered by EyeTV 3 software.
- Macintosh: Intel Core CPU, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU
- iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th generation: iOS 4.2 or newer with EyeTV app installed
- 1 GB RAM
- Home network with 100Base-T Ethernet (802.11n for wireless)
- Internet connection required to download Program Guide data.
- Network bandwidth must be high enough to allow for streaming of television signals.
- 720p or 1080i HD features require an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
- MPEG-2 HD and MPEG-4/H.264 TV channels are not supported on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. EyeTV and
- THC software support MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 in both SD and HD.
- DVB-T reception can vary by location, and a rooftop aerial may be required in areas with a weak or obstructed DVB-T signal.