DHP-307AV POWERLINE AV STARTER KIT
With network data transfer rates of up
to 200 Mbps**, the DHP-307AV allows you to connect computers, High-Definition
TVs, networking devices, and gaming consoles using the most pervasive medium in
your house - the electrical wiring. Share Internet connections and experience
smooth file transfers, streaming multimedia, online gaming and more. The
Powerline AV Network Adapter features easy plug-and-play installation and can be
connected to any Ethernet-enabled device.
- 2 Powerline AV Adapters Included
- Create a network using your home's existing electrical wiring
- 200mbps transmission over electrical wires**
- Ideal for HD video, music sharing, on-line games, VoIP Calls
- Compliant with HomePlug AV standard
- Network security with the push of a button
- Simple plug and play
- Power saving feature
- This product is not compatible with DHP-300/301/302/303 & 341
* Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical
system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring condition and
configuration, may affect the performance of this product. Additional D-Link
Powerline AV adapters are required to add new devices to the network. A minimum
of two D-Link Powerline AV Network Adapters are required to create a network.
Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely
affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug the adapter
directly into a wall outlet.
** Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data
throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including
volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate.
Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners
and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This
product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer
switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature, short wave radios, or other
Powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug AV standard.