Kingston's microSDHC Class 4 cards offer higher storage capacity & performance that meets the Class 4 Standard. Kingston's microSDHC cards use the new speed 'class' rating that guarantee a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC. Identical in physical size to today's standard microSD card, the microSDHC cards are designed to comply with SD Specification Version 2.00 and are only recognized by microSDHC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC cards when used with the included adapter. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC or SDHC logo on host devices (e.g. phones, PDAs, and cameras).
- Dimensions — 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- Operating Temperature — 32º F to 140º F (0º C to 60º C)
- Storage Temperature — -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
- Standardized — complies with SD Association specification standards
- Ultra-Portable — extremely small footprint design
- Versatile — when combined with the included adapter, can be used as a full-size SD card