The HP LaserJet P2035 Laser Printer is a top performer that produces
high-quality black-and-white documents and graphics at an affordable price.
Speeds of up to 30 pages per minute and both USB and parallel ports make this
printer fast, convenient and easy to use. This printer's first page prints in
less than 8 seconds and operates quietly with available quiet mode.
Manual two sided printing helps to cut paper consumption and thus save money.
Instant-on Technology helps make the LaserJet P2035 more environmentally
responsible. Instant-on Technology in HP LaserJet devices provides up to 50
percent energy savings over traditional fusing while providing a first-page-out
in seconds. Quickly and accurately process complex print jobs without the cost
of buying additional memory using the host-based print driver, a 266 MHz
processor, and 16 MB of memory.
- Print speed black (normal, A4): Up to 30 ppm
- First page out black (A4, ready): As fast as 8.0 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 dpi effective output
with HP FastRes 1200)
- Print technology: Laser
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 25000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 500 to 2500
- Standard memory: 16 MB
- Standard printer languages: Host Based, UPD (HP PCL5e)
- Paper handling standard/input: 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multipurpose
- Paper handling standard/output: 150-sheet output bin
- Standard connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, IEEE 1284-compliant parallel
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP
Professional, XP Professional x64, Server 2003, NT 4.0 (PCL5 driver on web
only); Windows Vista®, x64; Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4.3, v10.5; Linux; UNIX
- Mac compatible: Yes
What's in the box?
- preinstalled HP LaserJet Black Print Cartridge
- CD (includes software and User’s Guide)
- power cord
- support flyer
- warranty card